Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why i Choose Nursing

I choose nursing because my parents wants me to be a nurse someday to earn a big money in abroad. for me i don't like nursing i like to take up business course. I want to be a business man someday but my parents forcing me to take up nursing, so i don't have a choice but to take up the Nursing course. Even thou i don't like the nursing course i am forcing my self to love it because for my parents, because i don't want to disappointed them. I am really studying hard in order for me to finish this course. because i know someday when i graduate my parents will be proud of me. many of us want to have a big money many of the people today took up nursing because of big money in abroad. I choose Nursing because i love my parents. for me they are important.

6 comments:

  1. kie rana loreto uie, u will learn 2 luv dis course sumday, tarong lng skwela huh pwa mkahuman kah, hehe. .

    comment2 fud zaq woie. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw... okies... you have justified everything... amidst the reason that you don't like the course, still you manage to do everyhting because you love your parents... do hope you attain the things that you want in life... good luck and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jejeje! good son bbbbbbba!!!!! jejeje cg lang ma love mu lang japun ni on the ryt time !jeje ! Godblz!

    ReplyDelete